oldfoneguy

Parting 95 Caprice Parts Fit 91-96 Roadmaster Impala Fleetwood and Custom Cruiser Sold

Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Price
Free
I'm parting out a 95 Caprice sedan.

Most body and interior parts fit 91-96 Roadmaster Sedan and Wagon, 93-96 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, 91-92 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon. All parts fit 94-96 Impala SS and of course 91-96 Caprice. The Roadmaster Estate and Custom Cruiser wagon body is essentially the same as the Chevy so body parts from the front bumper to the back doors are exactly the same. The headlights and turn signals are exactly the same as well. The only difference between the 3 are the grills. The Roadmaster and Fleetwood sedans have a different front fascias, hood and fenders but the front doors are the same. All the interior electrical controls are the same on both and these are housed in wood so the housings will all interchange. I believe the trunk lid is the same between the sedans. All knobs buttons and switches are currently available.

The engine, transmission, ecm and harness, rear axle and front spindles are spoken for but not paid for so that can change.

I have no means to ship large or heavy body parts so those will be local pickup only. If you have someone in the area I will gladly help with anything I can. Smaller items I will be happy to ship as long as the buyer pays shipping. Parts are located in Farmingville, NY 11738

Too many parts and prices to list. Please message me here with wants and needs. Include a phone number if there's anything you want to discuss. Thank you, Bill

None of my photos will load although they work everywhere else on the web.
Contact me here and I can text or email pics of what you are interested in.

Information

Category
For Sale
Author
oldfoneguy
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by oldfoneguy

Latest Classified Listings

Back