Ted Nagel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Listings

• Working on 65 Super Wildcat as seen on Buick.net when Robert Stern (Dual Qwad) was the proud owner.
    Sadly Robert and his brother Aaron have passed away. I have both 65's Robert had collected and think of him every
    time I work on the cars. RIP Aaron and Robert. Regards, Ted
    Hello Ted, I have a 66 WC GS in restoration. After seeing your collection of buicks I am wondering if you have extra parts or suppliers you could pass on. I am all set with the body, and have all the chrome, although it might be cheaper to replace rather than re-chrome? My biggest concern right now is the exhaust manifolds. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Al
    I see a lot of misinformation about frames year interchanges etc. I've read many of the engine swap messages but I'm contacting you because anyone that can get a 455 into an early Special has to have learned alot.
    I want to create a Wildcat clone out of a 65 LeSabre. Now that I have old engine out I see why Buick used Electra Frame. Hole is pretty small where center drop pan on big block needs to go. Did you modify steering on your Wagone, or is it a front steer car?
    Ted, I want to drive it there. I am getting ready to start a new project with it. Some might think I am crazy but I am putting a extreme automatic 2004r from Lonnie Diers in it. I want to be able to get in it and take it to places like GS nat. I will put all the 4 speed stuff on my shelf for when I pull it apart and restore it down the road.......
    Hi Ted This is Bob from v8buick and I meet you and Topcat at the GS nat.I never told you it was real good meeting you and topcat there. I want to go again.
    Bob
    TED, I WAS LOOKING THRU THE WEB SITE AND NOTICED YOU HAD MENTIONED THAT YOU HAD SOME EXHAUST MANIFOLDS FOR A 65 ELECTRA. i MAY NEED ONE FOR A 65 RT SIDE.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back