stubbe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Garage items About Listings

• Hello i am still working whith electronics in my workshop.I have also pension from sweden.Intressed of Buicks,Indian,Harley motorcycles but the biggest motorcycle i own is a Kärnan whit 120cc Husqvarnamotor.Year 1950,and a Dkw 98cc from 1938.And some mopeds.Svenna. :) 🍻
    stubbe
    stubbe
    Now i am restore to orginal. a 52 Nv 11 DKW 125cc.I found in a barn to god to get new paint and restore for shoowroom.Keep it org,new tires,wires.
    A Buick 54 Nailheadfreak,
    C
    CRAZI-AL
    If you love 54's, I have one for you. she has 17,622 actual miles since new! Call Larry Reilly in Iowa at 319-296-3066
    Im still a Buickfriend whit my Lady 56c.Running many "mil"not miles this summer.No problems and a nice ride as all the summers before for 40 years.My wife enjoys the rides here in Sweden.But now it is time to get the Lady to sleep for winter and dream about next ride next summer.Cheers all Buickfriends.Stubbe in Sweden.
    stubbe
    stubbe
    I have some waterleak still,under tranny now.Maybe cooler or hoses?Anywone knows any newbuild cooler?
    Hello Buickfriends.I am still the same guy a old man working still whit electronics.And have joi whit my Buick 54 and my Wife also.Where to a meeting for only Buicks in Sweden this weekend ,76 Buicks in Skokloster sunny wheather and many nice people.A ride from Ludvika about 45mil/not miles we have kilometres.Nice to be back in Team Buick.Stubbe in Sweden..
    Reactions: Bob
    68 wildcat
    68 wildcat
    Looks like a fun time. Did you take any pictures?
    stubbe
    stubbe
    Yes but i are not god to put them in computer yet.i will try soon..
    Hey Buickfriends.Now i put my lady in garage.for sleep over winter.I must congrat to pete 54
    that find a nice one.Cheers from a sweede.
    My restoration in winter being,new frostplugs in brass,new oil in tranny,motor.
    Get a idea of waterleak in the back of 322,when she is hot.Maibe headgastets????
    Stubbe in Sweden.
    Hey Buickfriends.Now i put my lady in garage.for sleep over winter.I must congrat to pete that 54
    that find a nice one.Cheers from a sweede.
    My restoration in winter being,new frostplugs in brass,new oil in tranny,motor.
    Get a idea of waterleak in the back of 322,when she is hot.Maibe headgastets????
    Stubbe in Sweden.
    Hi there, sorry have been off for some time as I got married and went away for a bit. You get your 54 in Sweden or from the U.S. ? I have lots of issues still with mine but it's running and on the road. Cheers from Australia. :waving:
    Hello buddys.I am still a Nailheadfreak.Some errors in the site locked me up.
    I hope this mess get right.Only intressed of the earlys 48-60.
    Not the 455 of the 70ties.
    Strait eight or the nailhead for me.
    Winter in Sweden soon.I put my 54 56c for a good sleep before next summer.
    The old lady has give my family great joy,no problems,
    Keep the nailheds forever,the sound and good power.
    Stubbe in Sweden.
    I ended up i guess advancing the timing. I turn it counter clockwise. Is that advance? Now it runs! I took it for a drive and when i went to hit the gas alittle harder it backfired again out the carb so probably still timing?

Thanks for your interest.
    -Joe-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back