'69 Skylark Custom

Snafu1

Hello everyone, my name is Skip and I just recently picked up a 1969 Buick Skylark Custom. I need to give the 350 motor some TLC, it has no interior and I want to find all the parts to put it back together! I am sure I can find all the help I need in this forum!

Hello everyone, my name is Skip and I just recently picked up a 1969 Buick Skylark Custom. I need to give the 350 motor some TLC, it has no interior and I want to find all the parts to put it back together! I am sure I can find all the help I need in this forum!
Hi Skip, I too have a ‘69 Skylark custom and may be able to help you locate any parts you’re having trouble finding. My final solution to TLC of my 350 was a just completed 455 swap. I love everything about it except current gas prices.
E826C938-4CE6-49D1-8219-0927B2B65C1C.jpeg

Thank you Dr. Frankenbuick and Mr. Gauthier for the welcome. Mr. Gauthier, that is a very nice looking motor! Yes I would Love to get a 455, maybe as finances permit? Sir can I PM you with the parts I am looking for? Thank you both again for the welcome!

You're on the right trail Skip.

Back