Need help to find

72crisp

Hi to one and all, please help if this is the correct place, I am looking for a couple of interior parts to complete a 12yr restoration. Lost these along the way as we did have them when started! Looking for the bracket / stem to affix rear view mirror and the chrome dome / base on rear door handle. Any idea where these could be found?
Many thanks
Shaun

Apologies for that, I assumed that these details would be there as had entered in profile. oops!!
I have '57 Roadmaster Series 70 Riviera 4 door hardtop, any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Outside Stu's.jpg
    Outside Stu's.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 4
The mirror support is a part no 4695163. It was used on the 4dr 1957-58 Super/Roadmaster and 1957/58 Cadillac 4dr. Luckily the part number is cast into the back per Internet photos.

There are several examples floating around on the Internet with the mirror still attached. www.phillipsmusclecarparts.com shows to have one in stock.

The 4695162 for a 2dr appears more often. Don't know the differece from the 4dr piece or if it would work.

The inside door handle escutcheon is a part no 4632030. It was used on some, not all 1954-58 Super/Roadmaster/Limited cars for the door handle and window regulator handle. It may have been used on Caddies too.

This one looks like it will be harder to find. There is a 1957 Buick escutcheon on www.2040-parts.com which has fluting around the edge. This may not be correct for a Roadmaster. The part number probably is not on the piece. Locating one in a wrecking yard may be the best bet.

Last edited:
Back