Bill of Sale
D

Wanted Front License Plate Carrier Assembly 1971 Buick Riviera

I can't contact him through eBay for some reason. He didn't offer shipping to Canada. This is the one thing I need and it's tantalizingly close but it won't show up on my eBay account. I know this might be going above and beyond but would it be possible for you to contact him and get him to offer international shipping? I will buy it right away

I can't contact him through eBay for some reason. He didn't offer shipping to Canada. This is the one thing I need and it's tantalizingly close but it won't show up on my eBay account. I know this might be going above and beyond but would it be possible for you to contact him and get him to offer international shipping? I will buy it right away

I have contacted him for you and given him a link to this posting.

I just got a reply, he says he has changed the settings and you should find that it will show that he will ship to Canada now.

Hello everyone, I tried changing the settings but looked like eBay is still being difficult. Thank you Bob for the commination, always good be part of a community that helps one another.

Todd I sent you a private message.

Back