Spares from my 1964 Buick Special DeLuxe 2 door post

Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
Free
Expires
Got the BADLASS almost fully back together (2nd year on the street now!) and finally finished up with the paint last winter. The car is a 1964 Buick Special DeLuxe two door post. Had a V6 with a 3 on the tree. I have a "Pretty darn nice" set of tail lights with nice ruby red lenses and "minor pitting", The two SS trim strips that connect the two rings around the lights,(both were crunched but fixable). The two rings are really nice but one is broken. When installed it matches up well to the other side. Barely noticeable. See YELLOW outline in the pics.

I also have two perfect full width floor mats with a "bird emblem" I swear they mustve been dealer or OEM equipped. Some guys say no, but I doubt Gramma wouldve paid extra for these. BLACK heavy rubber mats

Theres also a "pretty nice" driver quality tail panel BUICK emblem. All the studs are intact. I also have FIVE 1964 ventiports but the chrome is poor and pretty well pitted. Studs are intact; good for a "fill and paint" or repair for a fiberglass mold for casting.

Also have an original V6 clutch disc with pressure plate (a little cruddy from sitting with only 38K on the car) Original "perfect" V6 radiator and fan shroud. Also a 2:73 8.2 inch differential, two boxed lower arms not drilled for a sway bar, and a pretty decent '64 glove box door with NO latch. FOUR 14 inch wheels (black) with OEM polyglass tires for rollers, and THREE pretty nice 14 inch Special hubcaps.

Any interest? Open to offers (plus shipping) as you know this stuff gets harder to find every year! Email works best for me. Bill yachtsman36(AT)charter.net or PM here if yer a secret agent. ws

z33.jpg

z34.jpg

z105.jpg
z117.jpg

z122.jpg

z126.jpg
Information

Category
For Sale
Author
yachtsmanbill
Created