L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Listings

• sorry it took so long to get back to ya, but my special is good, no mods yet, but in the process of collecting parts, for this year just going to convert to 12 volt and bag it.

come this winter its going under the hot knife, gonna build a full frame for it, for the time being (dont like saying this but im goign to put a bbc 454 in it) that is until i get the 263 fully rebuilt with a little more power, may try and find a 320 to build up. but gonna leave the body pretty much stock, might remove the rockers and figure out how to keep all the factory trim. but i have had this plan for 2 years now, just haven't had the place to do it.
    LONG, I posted pictures of my shock installation and there is a picture of the corner of the sway bar. I posted it on May 3, 2011 in the 50's Buick Tech section, under Front Tube Shock Installation. It is one of the last pictures in the group. The sway bar is identical to the original except bigger in diameter. I removed the rear lever action shocks and installed tube shocks back there also. I can get pictures of that installation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back