1. F

1962 Special Convertible 215 no crank problem

Hey, first post, so I want to start with a "right on" to everyone on here who is lending a hand to all of us learners. I really appreciate it! I am just starting to troubleshoot my GF's ol' 62 convertible Special, with a 215 fireball. I don't have any Buick experience, but I do have some 60's...
  2. J

1962 electra 225. does anyone know where I can find a power antenna?

tried buick farm and a web search but I am coming up empty. Thanks
  3. S

Tires & Rims for '62 Skylark

Hi, Our 62 skylark is in desperate need of some new tires! right now we have a mixture of A78-13's and P175/80 R13's and I think it is time for some new tires, shocks and a wheel alignment (she really starts to rattle when you get above 50)! Any suggestions on what tires to put on to improve...
  4. S

Finding Skylark Parts (1962)

We have a 62 skylark coupe that is really in good condition but needs a few "bits and pieces" to get it looking nice. I was hoping someone may have a few tips on finding parts and any referrence documents that might be useful - the blind google search isn't as easy as I thought! Initially I am...
  5. R

62 Special (4027) can't find window seals

I've been looking around for some time now and haven't had any luck finding the window sweeps for a 62' special 2 door with posts. I need inside and out, front and rear, left and right. There seem to be ample supplies for the convertibles and Special/skylarks (no post), but of course, they don't...
Back