1. Ted Nagel

New Guy With a Question ~ (California GS?)

Yes it could be a 67 GS California. Your engine should have the VIN stamped on the front face behind the AIR pump and Power steering pump- hard to get at, but it should be the same as VIN. I have one too- it also has numbers that would be for a special V6 but instead has a 340. Ted
  2. B

The small block casting number project

Given that documentation on the small block casting numbers seems to be very thin I thought that perhaps it would be a good idea for us Buick fans to get a little organized and report what we're seeing out in the field. I have a couple of engines that I'll have to get numbers from. Here's the...
  3. J

Carb help

Any one know what carb would be good to put on my 67 340 4 bbl i dont have a carb for it at all so i am curious as to what size/ model i should get thanks
  4. J

340 headers

I'd like to get the headers sanderson makes for the 340. Though they are shorty's, does anyone know how much of a power increase I'd get over my stock manifolds? Are they worth it? Thanks
  5. B

Can I put a 430 in a '67 Buick Lesabre Custom Conv

I have a '67 Lesabre Custom Conv with a 340. I want to upgrade the engine to either 430 or 455. Is it possible to do this? If so, where is the best place to get one of these engines? Thanks.
Back