1. R

Help me identify this (supposedly) 350 please.

I just picked this engine up on FaceBook, and can't seem to identify the year. I looked at the obvious placed, but nothing is there. I do see three numbers between the two sparkplugs, looks like 110 or 116. Images are attached as well as on the imgur link. One image the passenger side exhaust...
  2. W

1964 Buick Skylark with a 69' 350 V8 RO

I have the original engine harness but its seen better days, how do I go about finding a new one and do I need to find one for a 1969 350 not sure if there big change in electrical from a 1964 to a 1969? I was thinking of doing it myself but no idea where to even start. Gonna have to find a...
  3. W

What year was this engine used?

I have a 1964 Buick Skylark and was gonna fix it up but I checked the numbers on the casting its a 350 1382201-L, I am getting different years 1968-1970, 1970-71, 1970, before I order any parts just wanna know exactly what years or year it is or if it changed much between any of those years and...
  4. P

Buick 350 Pulley & Bracket System Swap

Needing some help guys. I am in the process of a frame off restoration on a 1969 Jeep Wagoneer that came from the factory with a Buick Dauntless 350. I am needing some information on what engines I can swap pulleys and brackets with to obtain A/C. I was hoping to swap to a serpentine style...
  5. V

Valve Cover Identification

Hi, could we get a rundown of how to identify valve covers. Specifically pictures of them. I have a 68 skylark custom and I dont know if i should have the valve cover 350-2/4 decal in the center or not. Thank you. Which is which?
  6. T

Possible parts car?

I currently own a 72 skylark as far as I know its a base model car. Its equipped with 350 2bbl engine and 350 trans and has power brakes. I plan to put a 455 and th400 in the car. I recently found a 72 skylark sitting in an old ladies backyard. I talked to her and she told me It was her...
  7. T

Just Bought a 1972 Skylark!

So i just bought this beautiful lark. I payed $3,000 for It. I'm about to turn 17 and this is basically my first car. The car is almost all original excluding the wheels and the interior has been redone. It has 79,000 original miles on it. Under the hood is a 350 with a 2bbl carb I believe to be...
  8. M

1976 Buick Regal Landau

So, the other day, I bought my first Buick. I'm planning to restore it over the course of the winter. Here's what I know about it.The previous owner (PO)'s father bought the car new off the lot in 1976. Since then, it had regular maintenance for its entire life up until it was parked and garaged...
  9. J

1968 buick GS to a Nailhead! (help)

hey guys, im working on my 68 buick gs with no motor or tranny and im looking to stick a nailhead 401 or 364 in it and was wondering if it would even bolt up right. your thoughts would help TONS! thanks
  10. C

Hello all buick lovers!!

Hi fellow members! Im Cutty and im the new Kid on the block and trust me I just purchased my 1st Buick (77 Buick Regal) so im about to be like A lil brother, im bugging the heck out of you!!! :D
  11. B

The small block casting number project

Given that documentation on the small block casting numbers seems to be very thin I thought that perhaps it would be a good idea for us Buick fans to get a little organized and report what we're seeing out in the field. I have a couple of engines that I'll have to get numbers from. Here's the...
  12. 7

Buick 350 Heads

What is The best buick 350 head to use for my 350 buildup? Im kinda tryin to build a GS 350 Clone. The block is a 1970. so what do i need to build a liget gs 350 engine.
  13. D

Newbie with a Buick 350 in an 81 Delta 88

I recently recieved an 1981 Oldsmobile Delta 88 as a gift, I knew that it would be needing some work, but I didn't (don't) know how much work it will need. The former owner told me that it had a Buick 350 engine in it and as me and my dad were searching for some way of identifying it found some...
Back