buick

1. Bob

DIY Timing Your Buick Engine, Curving your Buick Distributor

Timing Your Buick Engine, Curving your Buick Distributor This is a lesson on timing, Bob's style! Not a guarantee... Before doing any of the following, if you have points, they must be accurately adjusted! Point gap effects timing! Requires a dwell-tach. have a look in your...
  2. 1962 Buick Special Convertible

For Sale! 1962 Buick Special Convertible

1962 Buick Special Deluxe Convertible. 215 V8 aluminium with a factory 4 spd on the floor. 4 Barrel Rochester. Restored. Shows well at the weekend car shows! Quiet strong driving car. No rust. Asking $18,000 USD.
  3. 1961 Buick Special Project

1961 Buick Special Project

Its a work in progress 1961 Buick Special 215 2bbl
  4. '50 Super Sedanette ready for paint

'50 Super Sedanette ready for paint

Happy to find very little rust after stripping...slight perforation above the tail pipe and one or two slightly rough spots under the side trim, but otherwise solid. Now I've got to find a good paint shop in the Santa Cruz, CA area. Planning to repaint in 'either '48 Cadillac Horizon Blue or '50...
  5. 1957 Buick Century Project for Sale

1957 Buick Century Project for Sale

Hello everyone! After a 3 1/2 years effort, I am selling my 1957 Buick Century 4-door at a fraction of my cost. A painful decision on my part! I have spent over $34K in new, rebuilt and re-chromed parts, not to mention the 2500 hours of labor from my son and me. At this point, the car is...
  6. New Buick T-Shirts

New Buick T-Shirts

https://www.classiccarartist.com/product-page/short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt-buick Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt- Buick Price plus shipping Small-Medium-Large-XL This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's...
  7. 1967 Buick GS400  Convertible

1967 Buick GS400 Convertible

1967 Buick GS 400 convertible - Its time to move on, this car is now in better shape then I am an so I'm looking for its next home. This unmolested GS is a numbers matching, Vin# and numbers correct convertible that has all its parts, chrome, glass badging and insignias, all the engine...
  8. wildman939

1958 Buick special rebuild/fix it to be safe on the road

Hello, I have some issues with Buick we are rebuilding. I'm from Europe and we are not that skilled in fixing american cars. I found some information online, but not detailed pictures. Can i get some detailed pictures of engine bay, cooling system, wiper system, because some people have been...
  9. S

401 nailhead flexplate

Hello Guys I had my 401 rebuild and the plan is to run it on a stand to test it . In the car i have a dynaflow and the gear for the starter is on te torquconverter . My question is can i put a flexplate on my 1963 401 from any 401 , and will it have the correct distance to the starter . Thanks...
  10. 66' Wildcat

66' Wildcat

11. FOR SALE!! **1970 Buick GS 455**True GS455! Non-Numbers matching 455 V8, Auto, Power Steering, FI

FOR SALE!! **1970 Buick GS 455**True GS455! Non-Numbers matching 455 V8, Auto, Power Steering, FI

Very Sharp! California Car, Completely fresh within last 5 years! I purchased this GS455 out of California...original California car right from birth. Car has had interior front & rear seats redone, we're white originally, had them done in Black. Original GS console modified to accept...
  12. 6

‘72 455 in a ‘67 GS

Hello! I’m sorry if this information is already in another thread, I couldn’t find it. As the title states, I have a 455 that I’m planning on swapping into my 67 GS that currently has an Olds 350 in it. Is the engine a direct bolt in? Is there somewhere I can find a full swap guide or...
  13. Buick GS400

Buick GS400

I am happy to be the second owner of this car. When I got it, it did not have a posi or power brakes. I added both immediately. I have also add power windows and an OE am/fm radio. The wheel are 15X7 from Wheels Vintique. The original owner had the seats redone with velour inserts sewn in the...
  14. O

Convertible top latch

Hi there, does anyone knows where to get a pair of latches ( striking plates) for the1956 century convertible top,
  15. R

Buick 1959 Wagon - Help decoding

I've bought a Buick 1959 wagon, but I need to decoding: VIN 4F1010428 ENGINE 3FI85558 STYLE 4435 BODY 4797 4 TRIM 455-R1 PAINT R - R ACC D 1 B 1 G I 6 K 8 N 8 P 2 P 3Z Thanks a lot!
  16. C

Switching radiators on my 67 Skylark (300 to 430)

I have a 1967 Buick Skylark. I'm in the process of changing my engine from a 300 to a 430 engine. The standard radiator that came with the 300 engine overheats. I'm just wondering what size to use. If anyone can find one at a decent price or has one that fits, please let me know! Thanks!
  17. H

Paint brands

With restoration we need to deal with very high prices for chroming our Buicks but what about paint? PPG and Dupont have great paint but it is pricey. Has anyone used or heard anything about TCP Global paint? It looks to be a great quality paint with a 'home restorers' price. I am doing a frame...
  18. B

Bought a really cool 67 Skylark

I bought an incredibly original 67 Buick Skylark sport coupe last weekend. Other than 1 repaint 100 percent original. Perfect interior. Great paperwork. I got window sticker original title owners manual warranty booklet.. The original owner used the warranty booklet to keep a log of all...
  19. P

Buick fuel consumption miles per gallon or litres/100 km

Hello all, i found a site where you can see the real fuel consumption for all Buick models, like Buick Century, Buick Enclave, Buick LaCrosse, Buick Le Sabre, Buick Lucerne, Buick Park Avenue, Buick Rainier, Buick Regal, Buick Rendezvous 4WD CX, Buick Terraza. You can see information about fuel...
  20. S

1950 Buick Sedanet ID-Tag

Hi I bought a 1950 Buick Roadmaster 76 S a few years ago. Now I am in the process of going on the road and found out that the Cowl-ID-Tag is missing. So I think about to re-produce the ID-Tag with the following information. Can you please confirm that the following information (in black) is...
Back