convertible

1. 1962 Buick Special Convertible

For Sale! 1962 Buick Special Convertible

1962 Buick Special Deluxe Convertible. 215 V8 aluminium with a factory 4 spd on the floor. 4 Barrel Rochester. Restored. Shows well at the weekend car shows! Quiet strong driving car. No rust. Asking $18,000 USD.
  2. M

Restoring Father's 1964 Special conv

Hello fellow enthusiast, I am currently in the middle of a frame off restoration of my Father's first new car that he special ordered. It is a 1964 Special convertible with the 300cid 250hp engine, 4 speed and position rear end. I would like to find out approx how many were built like this. Any...
  3. New member, checking in!

New member, checking in!

white with black interior, bucket seats and console
  4. '68 Skylark Convertible

'68 Skylark Convertible

Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Factory buckets, console, Power steering, brakes, windows, top. A/C, 350 4bbl. Looking forward to getting to know her! I'm shopping for wheels and tires - trying to fit the biggest rubber in the rear without buying custom offset wheels. Any advice is...
  5. O

Convertible top latch

Hi there, does anyone knows where to get a pair of latches ( striking plates) for the1956 century convertible top,
  6. S

1970 Skylark Convertible pinchweld moulding

Does anyone know how to remove the convertible pinchweld moulding from a 1970 skylark. I am repainting the car but I don't know how to remove the moulding and not sure if it has clips that can be changed or is a part of the actual moulding.
  7. M

1983 Riviera convertible

My Riv convertible More here: http://www.percongrp.com/cars/riviera.htm
  8. B

1970 Skylark Custom Convertible is this a good buy???

Hey guys Phil here,so here's the situation I've come across a 70' Skylark Custom convertible and I wanted to know if the car was worth the guy's asking price of $5500 here's some info on it: Buick 350 2 barrel non-original engine but original trans,says the body is decent,will need a new top...
  9. D

want to identify 69 top

When I bought my 69 Skylark Custom a few years ago it came with an NOS top that is labeled as 69 Buick....When it came time to install it , it did not match...It is a little thinner and the rear window line did not match . Does anyone know how I can identify this top ? There is some printing on...
Back