disc brakes

1. oldfoneguy

WTB B-C Body Factory Disc Brake Set Up 67-70

Hello all in Buick land, I'm looking for a complete factory disc brake set up for 67 thru 70 full size B and C bodies. Prefer 69 and 70 items. If you have or know of one available please contact me here. I'm not worried about the condition of the master cyl, calipers, hold off valve or rotors...
  2. L

63 LeSabre disc brake help

My wife just bought a 1963 LeSabre 4 door hardtop with a 401 nailhead and 2 sp auto. I would like to put disc brakes on the front. Is there anyone out there can help with information on this? Im not against a front clip from a newer model. Thanks
  3. R

i need advice and/or information on a disc brake upgrade for my 65 buick.

I am looking to up grade my Buick's brakes. I am looking to install front disc and all that goes with it. I know someone out there has already done this seeing the drums are unsafe if you put any horsepower to the car. Also a dual circut master cylinder will offer better/safer braking. So come...
  4. J

Power Disc Brake Pedal

I recently added power disc brakes (front and rear) to my 68 GS400 and am in need of the brake pedal. This is a TH400 automatic car. What other years and makes are the same as mine?
Back