dynaflow

1. R

1950 Dynaflow - Flywheel - 263 engine head

Hi, I've a Buick Super Eight 50 1950 - Dynaflow Engine ci.263 str.8 # 57682065 and I need these parts: - Flywheel new or replacing ring gear; - Automatic transmission Dynaflow complete in very good condition or a very very good overhaul kit; - 263 Engine head or complete engine 263 in very good...
  2. W

1957 Roadmaster Dyna-flow torque converter

I have the engine running perfectly, re-built carburetor, electronic ignition, new plugs and wires, new rotor, new distributor cap, new vacuum advance (should have just bought a new distributor) had everything checked out by a master mechanic. in "park" engine revs up perfectly, advance operates...
  3. T

Buick-57 torque ball

Hi! Bought a Torque ball kit from oldbuickparts, and when I was going to install it I saw that the new torque ball retainer has rubber molded into it, but my old one has not. Instead the rubber seal is on the torque ball. After a search at google i found that i should remove the rubber on the...
  4. E

61 lesabre

Hey guys, i just recently got a 61 lesabre and i've had a hard time finding parts for it. Any good places i should know? Also, does anyone know if an olds or pontiac trany bolts up to a 364? I think i have a dynaflow twin turbine??? 2 speed??? It slips on drive but works great on 1ST? WORTH...
  5. Daveh70

Is this a Dynaflow issue?

Sometimes when gaining speed, the engine briefly stops responding to gas pedal. Car starts coasting. Two seconds later car responds to pedal again. Motor is NOT stalling. I have the Variable pitch dynaflow on a '58 Special. 2 turbines. Wondering if it's a very slow transmission shift to 2nd...
  6. R

1950 - I Need NOS Cylinder head and specs for 263 Super 50 Dynaflow str8

I'm rebuilting a 263 str 8 engine #57682065 for a 1950 Buick Super Eight 50 with Dynaflow VIN#5551918 I need a NOS (or used in very good condition) Cylinder Head: can someone tell me where I can find it? I need also engine specifications to identify : - Piston Ring Size - Connecting Rod...
  7. R

Trans Swap

I am thinking of switching out my Dynaflow for the Three speed in my 1951 special. I found a parts car with the manual transmission and all the parts to convert. I was wondering if the torque tube and driveshaft are the same or is there a difference. Any thoughts are appreciated.:shifter:
  8. R

Dynaflow leak

My 1951 special dynaflow leaks somewhere by the tail it starts to leak when she starts up and stops after she sits off for about 3 min. I suspect the torque ball butI am not sure.:confused:
  9. 1

Transmission part identification/location

I removed my stock '62 Dynaflow a week or so ago to get a leak repaired. My tranny rebuild guy called me and said I needed a flywheel, as mine had several teeth missing and was probably causing starter damage. I searched for a flywheel with no success then found out that's not actually what that...
Back