roadmaster

1. 1955 Roadmaster

1955 Roadmaster

I found it just a few miles from home. I need to get it home, clean it up, and see if it'll run again. Then we'll replace the floors...
  2. A

1949 Roadmaster rear seat

Hallo everybody, I have bought a 1949 Roadmaster 76R and just starting to restore it. Rear seat is completely missing (armrests too). First I'd like to know if anybody has one to sell or knows where can I find it: I'm interested in buying one. Since I'm just starting to know the car (it has been...
  3. A

1946 Roadmaster Convertible Radiator

in search of a radiator for a 1946 Roadmaster Convertible...condition does not matter...even the dimentions would help so I can make one...
  4. A

Needing roadmaster 320 ci connecting rods

I am working on my 1952 Buick Roadmaster 320 ci And I need two connecting rods, I believe 1948 to 1952 320 ci straight eight casting number 1337188 B please check your man cave to see if you may have them and want to part with them ! Al Contact: 63musketeer@cox.net
  5. B

1956 Roadmaster factory A/C... parts? where can I get them?

I have a 1956 Roadmaster that is a factory A/C car. I have everything except the drier. The heater and A/C were disassembled when I got the car so I don't know if any of it works yet at all. I think if I had all the parts, I could get it working to see if it is functional or not. I just don't...
  6. W

Help Decode MY 1947 Buick Roadmaster

Can anyone help decode the vin on my 1947 Buick Roadmaster. I have not had much luck searching the web. The Plate Reads 14750742 1947 MOD 76-S Style No 47-4707 Body No G11120 Trim No 92 Paint No 15 K I am wanting to know If anyone can tell me what shade of blue the car was, and what colour...
  7. M

55 roadmaster rearend swap HELP!

I am in the middle of a resto-mod project for a customer.... he wants a 425/th400 in his 55 roadmaster... okay thats straight forward enough... but i am stalled on the Ford 9" rear.... I am trying to figure out how to setup the rear suspention... the car is already on an airbags, but all they...
  8. S

52 Special Need Help With Directional Indicators / Turn Signals

I've recently become the proud owner of a 52 Special and it doesn't have turn signals. I am new to rebuilding a 50's era car and I have been doing some research on adding turn signals. I would like to use all stock parts if possible and I've come across a lot of different parts for sale but I...
Back