water pump

1. P

Help with water pump pulley 1961 v8 special sedan

Hey, I have a 1961 Buick Special Sedan everything works in the engine but all I am missing is the water pump pulley I have the pump, does anyone know the dimensions of it so i can I buy a replacement or will anyone one work?
  2. A

1952 Water Pump

Hi, Can anyone help me with the correct routing of the hoses coming off the water pump to the defroster and then to the under seat heater. The motor is a 1952 248 and the car is a 1947 Special Series 40. I have posted this photo of the side of the water pump and have numbered the ports (not...
  3. B

Rover 215 Water Pump Hoses Question, Which way do thay go?

Thank you in advance for you help. This (attached picture) is a Rover 215 Water pump and I don't know where the second hose fitting (smaller one) from the water pump goes or what it's for? This has been a fun project and thanks to Team Buick this is the last little thing we need before we...
  4. D

Water pump woes on a 300

Hi all! I was cruising along this evening replacing the water pump on my '66 Skylark and proceeded to snap off 2 of the 3 smaller bolts holding the pump onto the timing chain cover. Everything else came off fine. The larger bolts that go the whole way through are fine. Any ideas as to what the...
Back