1954 buick century battery

patnewman

Hi all. Does anyone know what battery will fit and work in my car. I never thought this was going to be a problem? Thanks

The correct group no. is 3EE. If you are doing a stock resto for show points, you will pay dearly for one with the correct Delco markings.

Fortunately, this same size battery is also used in farm tractors, which keeps the cost reasonable. Just google "3EE battery" to find one close to you.

Ray

if you live some where with napa stores near you start there. i always had luck with them getting a battery for my 53 special.

The correct group no. is 3EE. If you are doing a stock resto for show points, you will pay dearly for one with the correct Delco markings.

Fortunately, this same size battery is also used in farm tractors, which keeps the cost reasonable. Just google "3EE battery" to find one close to you.

Ray

Thanks for the information. I'm looking at a interstate 3ee that they want$125 for. This is a great car club web site.

Acutally wasnt that much i think i paid around 130 and that was for a 6 volt. NAPA had it in stock and even offered it in 2 dimension, factory and another i cant remember

Back