ISO: 1964 Buick 300 cylinder heads

jgrffin3rd

I have a 1964 skylark with a 300 engine. The heads are in bad shape, I am trying to find a set of correct ones in good shape. Want to avoid cast iron if possible.

Thanks
John

I have a set of '64 aluminum heads I bought many many years ago. Problem is each head has a bad spark plug thread. I bought them for a spare set, because the rest of the head is in great shape, but never got around to fixing the spark plug threads in each. Some body had started to heli coil them, but never finished. If you want I will sell them, as I have no use for them. P.M. me if you are interested. Thanks.

I have a set of '64 aluminum heads I bought many many years ago. Problem is each head has a bad spark plug thread. I bought them for a spare set, because the rest of the head is in great shape, but never got around to fixing the spark plug threads in each. Some body had started to heli coil them, but never finished. If you want I will sell them, as I have no use for them. P.M. me if you are interested. Thanks.
What are you asking for them? Where are they located?

Asking $100 dollars a head, and can ship them if interested. I am in Smithers B.C. Canada. I ship to people in Europe, USA, and Canada.

I am interested. Are they complete or bare heads? Do you have any pictures? Can you send them to my phone at 601.569-4696? If you are taking them, try to get the casting number in one of the shots. Also of the damaged threads, though that is that big of deal. I am in the states, zip code 39466. Could you find out what the shipping costs might be?Thanks!

I will try and get you pictures in the next few days. I will send them from my wife's phone, she know how to do this. Will include the casting numbers also. Will get you shipping quotes, hopefully Friday or Monday. Thanks, Donnie.

Larry, sending you some pictures of one of the heads, I found this one, and the other has to be near it. Will look again when I go back to the storage place. Also sending you pics of a pair of complete rocker arms that I have, one of them is missing the tab that rests on the valve stem, will look for that also. T/A perfomance sells them cheap, and I think CARS INC. Buick parts does also. The box has all 16 pushrods(forgot I had them) for the 300.

Just saw this message. Thanks. I got the pictures and I am interested. I am now heading to my shop to compare the numbers you sent me the pictures of against my engine.

Back