Vacuum connector?

Emtsoul

On the passenger side rear of the intake manifold of a 430 block 1967. There are two vacuum connectors screwed into the manifold. My rebuilder lost the one on the passenger side. I wondered if anyone can give me a place to buy one or the specs on it so that I can get one machined. I have searched the net alot and find no one that even lists these pieces. I can get the thread size but I am not sure of the size of the other end. It is a brass piece that 90's out of the intake manifold. I believe it hooks to the tranny modulator for the TH400 auto trans. I can make guesses but I am sure that to small or large will affect the performance of the transmission. Thank you for any assistance.
Mike

These things use standard size vacuum hose. Take the piece of hose off the tranny and take it to the parts house and look through their brass fitting selection till you find the one with the right size barb and the right size threads to fit the application. I don't think in all reality that the size matters that much for proper operation. You need them the same so the hose easily fits both ends.

Back