1-45/64" Freezplugs

Jenz38

Hi together,
Im search for this Size of Plugs for a 263er.
Is anybody know where they are also in the Engines? (Mopar,Ford,GM or so..)
I can here order only complete Sets without whats Size inside.
I know that Bobs Automobilia,or Oldbuickparts have it,but its need so much time for Shipping.
Thanks ahead

After looking into this a bit more, I think the difference may be the height (or depth) of the cup. Unfortunately, Dorman gives this dimension for only one of the two part numbers.

Ray

Thanks Ray , but these are the wrong ones.
I have looked around on Dorman-,Clevite-,Summitracing-Sides,but the only Way to get it, is to order it from your Country.
No Dealer or Engineshop here, can deliver it in a couple of Days, only in a couple of WEEKS....
As i order my Partspackage from Bob a Dealer here told me he have it in a Set in his Store, i have order it last Week, aaand ??: its the wrong Size.
My Engine is now in the Car,I will fire it up next days,WEEKS are too long for me to get the Plugs.
A Friend of mine have a Machineshop and he fix 4 Plugs for Me.

Thanks again :waving:

Hello Ray,thanks for that List. Whats Brand is it? i can find it in WWW ?
The Part# : MPC-149 A and MPC-70 are right,deep or swallow Cup doesnt matter.
But i Think Steel is better than Brass (there is more expansion ).
Thank You very much :wavey:

Jenz, that page is from Melling.
http://www.melling.com/Aftermarket/StockProducts.aspx

I'm glad to hear Melling has the size plugs that you need . I have never used Melling plugs, but I have had totally positive experience with their oil pumps, timing chains, and sprockets, and would recommend them without any reservations at all.

Good luck, and please let us know what size you use and how it works out.

Ray

Melling,. ??. is/was absolutly unknown for me.I will ask some Frinds with Garages or Machineshops here,do they know Melling.
I have seen that they are have a Europe-Store in UK,
I will check out,how easy it is, to get Parts.
The Shop, i worked for, has permanent good Contact with a big Partdealer in the Netherland/Holland theyr Name is "Partcenter Holland".
There work relaxed good Guys at the Phone,I will ask them.They have also a Store in Dallas/Texas. (Do everybody from You know them?)
Thank You very much Ray, for the Information.

Next Days I will fire up the first Time my new Engine :hurray:
(Bad is that the 16 new solid lifter that i take "now" out of the Plastic and Paper-Packaging from Bob,are only 12 !!....they're forgot 4 :angry: !!!
Thats it,when do You (me,myself) not check the COMPLETE Order if it comes(half Year ago),immidiately..
Now i take 4 good Ones from my old 248,they're only 2 Years old.)

Back