Buick Engine Work In Upper Midwest

Hey folks, looking for a Buick engine shop in the Nebraska/Kansas/Iowa/South Dakota area (or neighboring states) I know I can ship my stuff out to the experts but I'm also looking to meet some Buick guys in the community. I appreciate any intel.

Thanks for the feedback. I live in western Nebraska; North Platte. I travel around allot, so I will definitely give Meyers a call. I'm willing to travel up to 500 miles for the right shop. I have a 74? Buick 350 installed in my 67 Skylark, and I have a 430 out of a 68 Electra sitting on the engine stand in my garage. Its a 5 year plan to do the swap. I'd like to start out with having a knowledgeable Buick guy inspect the block for candidacy for rebuild. The engine is currently seized and may not be usable.

Dang, I never realized he was in Minnesota. I'm also a V8 buick forum member. I travel through MN frequently. I'll have to place a phone call. Thanks!

Same situation down south

Looking for a shop in the southern area for my 63 Buick leseber 401 nailhead I'm in San Diego any body know a good place thanks. :thumbsup:

Back