Bumper fillers needed, where do i go for NOS?

Alright guys, this is my first post on this site so go easy. This winter I made the mistake of allowing snow(I do live near Chicago after all) pile up on the right rear bumper filler panel of my '78 limited 4dr. Well between the cold, weight, sun damage and my luck, it snapped. So every day I walk past the car I mentally kick myself. GM discontinued the fillers, but that cannot mean that they were all destroyed or used up, does anybody know where I can find NOS for these parts? Any help is much appreciated, Thanks for looking.

P.S. Other than some performance mods, it is the way it is supposed to be, a 4000lb yacht that has no "wheels", "sounds", "bags", or "chrome grill"...and I have NO INTENT on ruining it like that.:shield:

body fillers

you can go to ebay, type in body fillers, and there are some sellers for these parts. they are made of fiberglass instead of the rubber that was original. or you can contact musselman dist. 1-800-354-3254 email musselmandist@usa.net i bought the full body fillers for my 75 lesabre conv. they fit good.

Back