Draggin' home more great junk!

Well, I dragged home a '67 Wildcat conv. with a 430 4bbl. What a piece of junk! I just had to have the 430 Drfrankenbuick! Actually it came with another 430, but there was just a block and heads. The fellow is going to try to supply the crank, rods and stuff. I guess I am ****** for good junk! Tomorrow I am going to look at a '55 Roadmaster Conv. which a fellow was going to restore. It comes with two parts cars. Not really what I need to drag home because as I am restoring a '52, I would rather have something from the mid '60s with a second generation motor. Mmmmmmm. Maybe the '55 would look good with a 430 in it...

Well bob I just drug home a 66 riviera G/S from texas and I live in dover de. I thought my ol lady was never going to land. bought as parts car but going to put back together. All there and runs and drives good was on road last in 81. got ant leads on 66 riv part's? Also have 69 riv and love it "Would'nt ya realy rather have a buick"

Well, my Wildcat was supposed to be a parts car, but now I find a friend is going to bring me a '67 Wildcat coupe with a good body...

Back