Hello Everyone!

Cyrious28

Just wanted to say hello and a touch about my gift! My wife just bought me a 1967 Buick Special Deluxe Sedan as an early anniversary gift (5 years) :hurray: and now want to learn as much as I can. I have been around classics for many years and am excited to take on this challenge. The SD runs a V8 300 but doesn't stop, passenger brake cylinder is bad. Left passenger rear wheel toes out and interior can use seats redone and a new headliner. 74319 original miles and I am the third owner. Definitely a fun project that will keep me busy and broke! Hopefully I can get as much out of this forum as possible! Oh and share some too!

'67 is a good year, you will find quite a bit of info in the reference section, even some nice prints.

I have replaced all the brake cylinders including the master cylinder and I now have brakes! The car is now a driver!!! Where can I find a new rear end for this car? My next project on this is a serious tune up! I think it still has the original spark plugs and wires.

Back