Money

J

jnorth

I noticed that no one has put any money into the pot to keep this website up. Is everyone else just like me and waiting for someone else to make the first move? Or do you just not care? I am not trying to bash anyone, I was just wondering.

Actually if you go to the link, there are three donations. I guess thats just not quite enough to get the graph to move. Maybe another ten or twenty bucks will move it!!!

Bob,

As I donated $50.00 quite some time ago, I was surprised to see a total of only $33.00 from 4 donations. What happened?

When you gave the $50.00, somehow you found an old support link so it didn't show on the graph. You probably didn't notice that the total amount required was reduced to reflect your donation and I actually mention it on the support page. Thanks again Dan!

Reduction & mention duly noted. Leave it to one of us old farts to find an old donation link! (And I still hope this site is here when I finally get a chance to work on my Skylark.)

I ain't so young myself! Maybe that's why the link was around to be found. I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't others!

Back