Nickey Chicago Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Bashton

The 2nd annual Nickey Chicago Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals will take place at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, (greater Chicago), IL.

The worlds's largest All Indoor specialty show and swap meet devoted to Muscle Cars, dealer-built Supercars and Corvetttes.

Special invitational displays for 2010 include the "Class of 1970" featuring the very best high performance Muscle Cars for the '70 model year, a special Baldwin-Motion gathering, the Corvette Triple Diamond competition and more tba.

Swap space available from $100 for both days and standard and VIP Car For Sale sections.

Over 500 cars in 2009! www.mcacn.com or call Bob Ashton (586) 549-5291

It is hard to believe that over a month has passed since the inaugural Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals!

With that being said, we are off and running making plans for the 2010 edition of the MCACN show, which will take place November 20-21, 2010, and I want to start getting the word out.

I am especially pleased to announce we have made arrangements to host a very special Buick display; Buick Stage 2 Special Display;

This special display will feature not just one, but TWO authentic, documented factory Buick Stage 2 cars along with a collection of related Stage 2 parts and memorabilia. These are the ONLY factory authorized Stage 2 cars ever built, and seeing them up close will indeed be a rare treat. This is a collection that may never again be shown under one roof. Many of you may have read the article featuring the stories of these cars and their development in a recent issue of Muscle Car Review.

We need your help in spreading the word, as the show is very expensive to produce, and we need lots of spectators to make it work. We feel we have set the standard with a show that offers a great (and safe) location, excellent access, protection from the elements and much more. We are dedicated to what we all love, that being Muscle Cars, dealer-built Supercars and all things related to them. We feel we are unique in this aspect and will remain true to this theme, even more now then ever.

We have a fantastic Judging team, with many of the country's most respected experts in their fields for the various makes and models coming in from various states to be a part of our team.

Here are some of the other special displays we have in the works;

1970 Invitational Display; as we all know, '70 was a pinnacle year for the Muscle Car. We are looking for the "Top Dogs" from each manufacturer. My wish-list includes; a Hemi Superbird, LS6 Chevelle, Rebel Machine, Ram Air IV GTO or Firebird, an outstanding Challenger or Charger R/T, a CJ Cougar or Cyclone, an R-Code Ford, a Buick GSX and several others. If you own an outstanding example of one of these cars, or have a possible candidate, please let me know.

Shelby Snakepit II: With the incredible response we receieved with our first Shelby Snakepit display, we have decided to again host a gathering of Mr. Shelby's finest creations.

Deuces Wild; This will feature a collection of Yenko Deuces with one of each of the available colors offered.

Motion Madness; Marty Schorr suggested we top what was done several years ago, and with his assistance and encouragement, I believe we can do it. If you own or know of any REAL Baldwin-Motions cars, please help us make some history. I would love to add the Motion GSX that recently sold at auction to the mix. Does anyone have contact information for the current caretaker of this car?

Hemi Challenger display; many of you saw the amazing "El Hemi" Challenger which was shown by the Escalante family at our inuagural show. Well...the only thing better would be to have the El Hemi sitting beside yet another amazing Hemi Challenger that also has the ultra rare N94 option.

This is just the beginning of what we feel will again set the standard. As always, if you have any suggestions, please feel free to get a hold of me any time. bashton426@gmail.com or call (586) 549-5291.

More to follow!

We would love to host more Buick's this year, so please consider joining us.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Last edited:
Registration is now open. www.mcacn.com

We have updated our website and added a link to the national magazine features we have gotten so far from the 2009 show and also have several photo galleries from the 2009 show.

Buick owners, please consider joining us for the 2010 show! :hurray:

Questions, suggestions and feedback is always welcome. bashton426@gmail.com or call(586) 549-5291.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Response has already been excellent.

I am hoping to have strong Buick presence, so if you would like to be a part of a great show devoted to MUSCLE, please let me know.

We have expanded our "Class of 1970" Invitational display to include TWO circles; one for hardtops and one for convertibles. Representing Buick in the conv. circle is freshly restored G.S. Stage 1, four speed!

Also, I am still looking for a GSX for the hardtop circle! bashton426@gmail.com

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

We have confirmed an awesome Saturn Yellow Stage 1, 4-speed GSX for the "Class of 1970" invitational display!

Also thought I would say a little something about the Stage 1 Convertible we have coming; it is a one of one special order Stage 1 factory built in Carolina Blue!

Whew...this just keeps getting better and better.

We are excited to say we already have more Buicks registered then we had in the show last year, but I sure would like to host some more.

If you are an owner, please consider joining us. If you just appreciate viewing prime examples of the country's best Muscle Cars, please mark down the dates on your calendar.

THANKS!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

I am really pleased to say the response from the Buick community for our 2010 show has been outstanding.

In addition the the Stage 2 special display and the GSX mentioned, we now have several additional GSX's, two Stage 1 GS Converts and a wide variety of other Buicks signed up.

Fact is, we already have twice as many Buicks signed up as we did for our inaugural show last year already! I know, I know...we only had a few last year, (8 to be exact) but that is why I am here now.

If you own a Performance Buick and want to be a part of a great show, devoted to MUSCLE and not just chrome and shiny paint, please consider joining us November 20-21.

As always, any questions, comments, feedback or idea's; bashton426@gmail.com or call me on my cell; (586) 549-5291.

Many THANKS to Team Buick for allowing me to spread the word.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member :bana:

Exciting update! Stage 2 Fans read this please.

For those muscle car fans who have never heard of, or denied the existence of any factory supplied & sponsored Buick Stage 2 GS race cars, here is your chance to not only see BOTH of these famous cars, but also, actually talk to the original owners who built one of the cars and, tuned & drove it to multiple national event wins & national records in both NHRA & AHRA competition.

Appearing with the red "Jones & Benisek" GS at the upcoming Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals show will be Doug Jones and Dave Benisek, together for the first time in many years.

To Buick enthusiasts, the Stage 2 cars are either the "Holy Grail" of Buick high performance, or simply a figment of some dreamers' imaginations.

After seeing the cars, and, having the opportunity to ask the men who were there at the inception of this program, you can decide for yourself. Believer or doubter, this is a rare opportunity!

These are just two of the 500+ top notch and extremely rare cars that will be on display. See them at the Donal E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, (greater Chicago), IL. on Saturday, Nov. 21 & Sunday Nov. 22.

THANKS!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Back