T-5 Transmission swap

425Buick

Does anyone remember an old thread about adapting a T-5 transmission to a 320 stick bellhousing? I need ideas. Thanks.

Your user name says 425Buick. I know a 320 is a straight 8, but there is also a 322 Nail Head. Is this for a "nail" or str.8???

Brendsten's makes adapters/bells for both. Do a search on trans. adapters & it should be the 1st. to pop-up.

Tom T.

Hi Tom, This is the same Tom that you have talked to about cam degreeing. Thanks again for that info. This time I am talking about a straight 8. I know Bob Bendsten; good guy, good products, just don't want to give him a grand to adapt to a Chevy bellhousing. I think I have it figured out now based on some previous posts I have found using the stock Buick bellhousing. Thanks for answering.

Tom,
I purchased an adapter years ago for my 263, I can't remember the gentleman's name, I believe he was from California. If I remember correctly he made adapters for the 320 also. I will try and dig up the paperwork for his contact information and get back with you.
Pat

Tom,
I purchased the adapter from Bruce Wyman, I believe his email is RBW@foothill.net
PM me if you would like the phone number, I don't want to publish the phone number without permission.
Thanks,
Pat

Back