telekenfun

firstofeight

Experienced Member
Any one know about KD. Have not seen him on here in a while. I have sent a couple messages with no reply. Hoping all is well

Ben

I'M around, just Lurking!

Any one know about KD. Have not seen him on here in a while. I have sent a couple messages with no reply. Hoping all is well

Ben
Yah I'm around, but haven't posted much in the last few months. After the trash to get my 36 Ford on the road, I've been trying to clear out the wreckage of my past. My shop was a mess and there were closed to 50 unfinished audio projects, some that were either shortsighted or ill conceived. Audio engineering is my main gig. In my sudo-retirement I've reverted back to vintage tube restoration as well as the old cars.
In the shop right now is our 88 Fiero GT awaiting an engine swap to series II supercharged GTP engine and transaxle. then I have a 263 and couple of 302 Jimmys I need to get after.
So most of what I've been up to is off topic for Team Buick and H.A.M.B. so I haven't been posting.
But the best news is that "PEPPER", my 36 Ford coupe took top honors in the 4 shows I've entered it in.
I hope all is well with You all and thanks for the interest.
Best Regards and good luck with all your endeavors, KB.

Kd

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you have plenty to do. I would like to see pictures of your '49 and the mods you made. Are they available anywhere?

Ben

Actually we call it my wife's 49 SUPER

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you have plenty to do. I would like to see pictures of your '49 and the mods you made. Are they available anywhere?

Ben
Some of these pictures have been posted before, but here is a few that have some pertinence.

This pic shows the new engine on it's double side mount stand I had to make to safely assemble it. It cost about an extra $50 bucks but worth much more in peace of mind, S8s are big motors.
The pic shows the compound manifolds and header pipes. The AAUVB267 Strombergs in synced linkage. Also notice the bentsen bell housing.

Attachments

• DSCN2240.jpg
    DSCN2240.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 38
'49 Super

Some of these pictures have been posted before, but here is a few that have some pertinence.

This pic shows the new engine on it's double side mount stand I had to make to safely assemble it. It cost about an extra $50 bucks but worth much more in peace of mind, S8s are big motors.
The pic shows the compound manifolds and header pipes. The AAUVB267 Strombergs in synced linkage. Also notice the bentsen bell housing.

Thank you
I have seen that one. NEAT. I have been unable to locate more. I guess I will keep looking. The power steering ram mount would be nice. I am hoping to do that for mine. Perhaps the generator/pump if enough amps are available.

I will attempt copying your engine stand, if ok. Looks sturdy.

Did this mornings quake affect you??

Ben

Back