oldfoneguy

1991-1996 Roadmaster, Caprice, Impala SS Parts Sold

Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Price
$0.01
Selling body and interior parts from a 1995 Caprice 9C1 which are common with 91-96 Buick Roadmaster Wagon, Chevy Caprice Sedan and Wagon, 94-96 Impala SS, 91-92 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Wagon

Passenger front fender complete with inner fender and hood hinge
Passenger front door with hinges glass power regulator handles and lock actuator
Passenger rear door with hinges glass power regulator handles and lock actuator
Front bumper complete with inner bumper and both shocks
Rear bumper cover

The burgundy interior parts are available including a no sag headliner and visors, driver seat, various interior trim parts.
This was a fire chief car and did not get abused like a police car would. The interior is super clean, damage and stain free and has many interior options a regular police car never had, was stored indoors when not in use and not run 24/7.

There is NO Drivetrain or Running Gear or Brakes or Front End or Springs or Steering Box it's just body and interior parts at this point.
Many police car only items are available like the headlight control panel with trunk release and exclusive 9C1 front air dam designed for extra cooling to the front brakes, a positive upgrade for a Roadmaster.

Large parts and body parts I can not ship they will be local pickup only.
Parts are located in Farmingville, NY 11738.
All Shipping will be paid for by the buyer.

Please note: due to the major carriers loosing money to Amazon shipping prices have tripled this year. If you don't want to pay these exorbitant rates please don't ask for parts. I box and weigh by request this takes my time and costs me money so please be serious.

Message here or PM me, thank you. Sorry but my pics refuse to load but I have plenty so if interested I can text or email them if you provide a number or address.

Information

Category
For Sale
Author
oldfoneguy
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by oldfoneguy

Latest Classified Listings

Back