Airy Cat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Listings

• Hi there Airy cat, just saying hello. You want to have a chat sometime? I'm interested in seeing your 54 and interested in getting you to join in the 54-6 group. I see you have been on here a while and I'd guess you are a old hand with the Buick's too. I'm really a newbie in the Buick area's and barely heard of them until someone suggested them as a possible old car to own when I was looking around for something. Pete ( Melbourne, Australia)
    Hi there Airy cat, just saying hello. You want to have a chat sometime? I'm interested in seeing your 54 and interested in getting you to join in the 54-6 group. I see you have been on here a while and I'd guess you are a old hand with the Buick's too. I'm really a newbie in the Buick area's and barely heard of them until someone suggested them as a possible old car to own when I was looking around for something. Pete ( Melbourne, Australia)
    Hello friend of old cars.Nice to get a hint when a trouble with cooler after 30 years
    came.Good to have friends to help .If my not works ,i try to bye on aftermarket.
    Tanks for Your intressed in my problems.Sorry my spelling.

Stubbe in Sweden. Buick 54 56C.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back