O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Listings

• I finally bought it May 2009. 49 Special Sedanette - fairly original except for the paint. Interior about 30 years old, now covered with Mexican blankets. Dropped the 350/350 idea, now that I have the straight eight. Very driveable, but staying close to home - only one tow truck ride so far. Restored the steering wheel with a kit from Eastwood - took a lot of time sanding, but it was worth it. Looks brand new ! It fits in the garage - AND the special ladyfriend (wife of 35 yrs) even likes it, sort of...... close enough! Thanks, Nivragbg
    OOPSETTER1
    I've 'stumpled' upon your posting from about a year ago, and if you don't mind, I'd like to get some opinions. I have an opportunity to purchase an original '49 sedanette for what seems to be a reasonable price. Is there anything in particular I should look for, besides the usual rusty spots, eng/trans, etc, maybe something like - if the speedo doesnt' work, they are hard to fix,etc
    Do you know how long the car is ? I have a tight garage......
    Last question - thinking about updating to 350/350. Are you morally opposed to any updating like this?
    thanks so much for your comments.
    Nivragbg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back