T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Listings

• wel it looks like I'm not going to get an emidiate responce here either. I bought a 1960 willys PU and it had a rebuilt buick 300 cast iron block. the engine never had fluids in it but it still will turn over by hand. I took the valve covers off and the headfs look brand new. It has a carb on it that was brand new at the time and it has headers plus the bell housing and clutch(all new at the time i suspect). I got another willys 226 moter to put in mine so I don't want the buick but wouold like to know what a fair price would be. I can send pics. Contact me at bitrootvz@suddenlink.net.
    I have been a member for a while now but am unable to contact anyone or ask questions or post anything. I just tried and got a message that I am not allowed to post. What do I have to do to be able to communicate? I have a 64/5 300v8 that I need to get info on or sell.
    Hi Tom, I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I think the part I am fuzzy on is some type of ballast on the firewall, and it is broken. I was hoping you knew where I could get a replacement and tell me what it is. I tried to add a picture, but I couldn't. If you give me your E-mail address, I could send you a pic. Hope to hear from you!

scott.e.walton@sprint.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back