electrical

1. W

1964 Buick Skylark with a 69' 350 V8 RO

I have the original engine harness but its seen better days, how do I go about finding a new one and do I need to find one for a 1969 350 not sure if there big change in electrical from a 1964 to a 1969? I was thinking of doing it myself but no idea where to even start. Gonna have to find a...
  2. P

1957 Buick Wiring Diagram with modern Alternator, HEI Distributor, Mini-Starter

Hello Everybody! I am restoring a 57 Century and have made some modifications (improvements) over some of the older electrical components in the engine bay: New 100 Amp one-wire Alternator with internal voltage regulation New 1400 Watt high-torque mini-starter New HEI Distributor Eliminated the...
  3. J

Bullet Connectors for fuse box

I am building a wiring harness for my 50 Super and I have run into the problem that I can't find the bullet connectors that attach to the fuse box or brake light switch and various other places in the car. Has anyone found these anywhere? The standard 2 sizes (0.156 and 0.188) are way too...
  4. B

1965 Buick Gran Sport 4-Speed Question

Hi folks, this is my first time posting about new restoration on my father's Gran Sport I just received this week. Today, I installed a new fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs, oil filter, and changed oil. For about 12hrs it ran perfect, even drove up & down the street twice (after not running...
Back