1954-56 Steering Column

stubbe

Hello Buickfreaks.I wonder of steering column is the same 54 and 56.Is it the same Roadmaster vs Special?
steering gear 54-56 the same?Give me a answer please.

54 and 55 are essentially the same. 56 is different.

Roadmaster (Series 70) is not the same as Special (Series 40) - different lengths. Absolutely will not work.

I already told you over a year ago that I have a power steering set-up for a 1954 Roadmaster I can sell you, but you never did anything about it, despite several rounds of back and forth communication. You never even asked for a price.

Ok.Im in no hurry.I find a complete here in sweden from a Buickfriend ho has bought a complete for his 56.He send some pics but i think it are for a 55 Roadmaster and dont fit his 56.I maybe can bye this one.It is time to put Lady in garage for winter.

Hello Dmva.parts.Now i have the steering column.Complete from a 55 Roadmaster.Nice steering wheel im dont need.In wiinter i try to put my super together.My wonder of paint of pulley and pump.Black or green for 54?

Anywone needs a steering wheel. white for 55 roadmaster.Good condition but basel in the middle is not there.

Now my problem.Hydralic tubes for the steering.In Sweden they have problems to find.Metering.Its not the same in AN Couples.I will try the steering and pump in bench whit electric motor before i put in in car.Any advice so i dont do wrong.Thanks from Sweden.

Hello Buickfriends.I have not get the tubes,waiting for 2 monts now.I let the manual steering sit for rhis summer.I chance oil in engine and Dyna.Pump up wheels and go to Gym for my bad schoulders.And have a nice ride again.

Back