1985 Buick LeSabre Control Module

85BUICK

1985 Buick LeSabre Theft Deterent Control Module

I have a serious technical question about my 1985 Buick LeSabre Collectors Edition and I don't know where I can get an answer. I have tried people who are supposed to be in the know and have come up empty. I bought this car new and just had it painted and would like to preserve it as best I can. My problem is with the anti-theft system which is malfunctioning and I am told it is probably a bad control module but no one knows where it is located on the car or where I can buy one if we do find where the module is located. The "SECURITY" light located by the speedometer flashes constantly when I turn off the engine and I am afraid it will kill my battery. I can't just take out the fuse because doing so also disables other items in the car plus the fact that I would like to get the anti-theft system working again. I don't want to disconnect the battery every time I park the car either. Any help or information concerning this problem will be greatly appreciated. If you would like to contact me directly, my email is nurn40@aol.com. I live in East Brunswick, NJ. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back