1994 Buick Regal a/c belt

S

sue49002

My a/c compressor is shot and I can't afford a new one, is there a belt available for this engine (3.8) without air? I need transportation!! Thanks for your help

Sue

shorter belt

have the belt part # for you: i beleive the manufacturer is dayco, the number is:
14-0546-0 710K6
it is a canadian manufactured belt, i hope the parts stores can use the number to cross-reference it for you, good luck.

94 Regal a/c compressor shot

Thanks for the responses to my plea for help. My genius son (bless him) came over, measured all the do-dads without the compresson and got me a belt, car is running great, hopefully by summer I can afford a compressor!

So glad I found this website, I'm keeping it in my favorites as it seems like it's been one thing after another with this car lately.

1994 buick regal

Thanks for the responses to my plea for help. My genius son (bless him) came over, measured all the do-dads without the compresson and got me a belt, car is running great, hopefully by summer I can afford a compressor!

So glad I found this website, I'm keeping it in my favorites as it seems like it's been one thing after another with this car lately.

Hi, I have a 1994 Buick Regal as well. Can you tell me the belt number your son got for you? I am wanting to bypass my ac as well instead of replacing compressor or add a bypass pulley. Thank You

Belt Size

Hi, can you or anyone give me the belt size I need for a 1994 Buick Regal minus the air conditioner? I won't to bypass the compressor without taking it off. I will get it fixed in the spring sometime. Thanks

Back