895 Buick Roadwheel fitment options

Gents , I’m most curious to find out what Buicks the Buick Roadwheel will fit. What I know is the 895 does not have a register ring. The size of the wheel is 15” x 6” 5 on 5 bolt pattern and has back spacing of 3 3/8”. I understand the 895 was made for the 71 Riviera going forward which had disc brakes. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Turbinator

I am sure can't answer your question, but in case it helps I will mention, have you seen this on the Buick Rally wheels CLICK HERE

I am not sure which the "895" wheel is, but all the big cars ran 15" on the 5X5 and the small ones ran 14" 5 on 4-3/4".

Thank you for your help. The chart is a beginning to understand what you can do and can’t do with the Buick Roadwheels. For instance the 63 and 64 Riviera did not come out with Buick Roadwheels as an option. Owners want to put on Buick roadwheels ( Rallye) which one fits? What happens if you have drum brakes? What now? Simple modifications can be made if the owner wants the Buick Roadwheels.
Then you get in to color of the webs. Are they shadow gray or satin black? What’s the paint codes for the colors? Thanks again for the chart. On another note here are turbines I refinish.

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpeg
    IMG_0324.jpeg
    758.5 KB · Views: 3
For the early Rivs, I think it would be a safe bet that any of the 15" would fit.
I am sure all the wheels will fit on drum brakes and original disc brake optioned cars as long as you are using the 14" only on the small skylarks.
I have only noticed webs that are a satin or semi-gloss silver or black, but I see there is gray on the list too. I would be surprised if Buick or any other division was terribly concerned about a paint code for something so minor. They would just use whatever was handy and inexpensive.

Back