Best Christmas gift

lg69riv

If you can have any car for christmas old\new stock\rod\tuned\dragged
buick\non buick....what would it be?

mine would be a 70 gs 455 stage 1 project car so I can have another project with my son (not that we dont spend every sunday workin on a car anyway) but id like to do is true dream car.

Well, my christmas present to myself is a finished project-
rebuilt frame/running gear on my 70 Stage 1 4-speed! It will RULE.:thumbsup:

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

My dream Buick would be a 1947 Roadmaster convertible, with the three speed on the column. Maroon with a white top, if you please.

Best gift

Hi, my wished toy , if we don't talk about a Plym' Superbird, would be a 34' Ford coupe 3 windows, Chopped, chaneled, rough rake, with a Navarro supercharged Flathead V8, Vintage Alibrand wheels, Painted black with chromed scaloping, Please.
One day maybe...:bana:

I was watching Gone in Sixty Seconds yesterday (the original, not the new garbage).

I decided that a 1973 Fleetwood Limo is the ultimate driving machine.

cad_72.jpg

-Bob C.

I'd like a 38 Buick Century Phaeton, please, in either Maroon or Blue (if it was an option) But I've got a hunch I'll still be driving my 40 Super after the holidays!!:shifter:

'70 stg 1 4 sp convert,but with only 232 made...i'm dreaming.
2 nd choice,Wildcat GS 4 sp convert...once again,dreaming.
Any year 455 Centurion convert.
road-car wise '70 Wildcat convert(see a pattern here?)455 loaded with options,my uncle had one,red with white top & interior.:thumbsup:
And if i switched camps,i really like the '70 coronet R/T....yes,convert,in plum crazy:bgrin:

my model a vicky with a loaded 425, switch pitch 400, gear vendors overdrive and kugel independent front and rear suspension

While I am conviced that the 60s Buicks were the best car that came outt Detroit, after the 1st, I'm going to look at a 39/40 Packard hearse.. I understand I could get it cheaper than a set of tires.

I'll take some pics, whether I buy it or not - then will HAVE to learn how to post pics here
64 LeSabre
64 Wildcat
67 Impala
Butch:car:

My first choice would be not another car but an "overhaulin" style re-do of my '68; New floors, trunk pans, LR frame rail, front seal in the tranny and a new bench seat. Maybe even tighten up the bottom end so the oil light doesn't come on at every traffic light? But being a SBB, it's just gonna keep on doing that regardless :thumbsup:

Failing that, I could sure use a '68 GS 400 coupe and a 69 Wildcat 4-door hardtop. Eh, maybe next year....

Back