Changin my paint

fueler191

Well im starting to look at different paints for my 68 skylark, i was thinking of keeping it the stock baby blue color, but i figure since i couldnt go the resto route with it, and decided to do some custom body work (tilt front end mini tubbed rear, complete custom interior from seats, to sound system) I hope i dont get flamed for what im doing, but you know, to each his own, couldnt muster up the money for the original resto job. But this is going well thus far.

So back to my original point, any one got any ideas on colors for my baby?

im not sure if im into a two tone for it any more, but i am going to be shaving the door handles and most of the chrome off of it. i have a few ideas for two tone jobs with the body lines ( not just the conventional upper and lower sections) I was gonna go black...but im not gonna lie, my mustangs black and i hate having to clean it twice a week. Chargers red so thats out, not sure if ima go with stock colors or something more custom~

as you can see i need feedback, because i cannot choose what i want hahaha

let me know what you think!~

-jeff-:beers:

got me thinkin SM, im thinking maybe a cream/pearl white, perhaps marblized with some wax paper or something....i do really like that pearl white.

thanks for the ideas~

-jeff-

fueler191 said:
got me thinkin SM, im thinking maybe a cream/pearl white, perhaps marblized with some wax paper or something....i do really like that pearl white.

thanks for the ideas~

-jeff-

sounds good. :thumbsup:

Back