Hello from Atlanta

fastbuick

Bought a 67 2dr wildcat from my uncle who has owned it since 67. It is garaged kept it's whole life. The car is red with black interior.High option car ,power windows,seat,tilt,power trunk release corner lights,ac ,power antenna,speed warning thing.Car is unmolested besides stereo system.I amreally happy to get the car it is in my oldest memories. The car hasn't had a tag on it since 07 it,s got a front drum brake locked up and a bad fuel pump it will fire up if you pour gas in carb I have to finish a project before working on this one. Checking it out the other day I took the ashtray out of the back left armrest and with a flash light caught a glimpse of what looked like a build sheet I removed the armrest to find a nearly perfectly preserved 8 x11 full build sheet! I took pictures of it made copies and left it tacked on the back of the armrest it seems like a safe place to keep it it has been for 57 years! I wanted to join you all to learn more about these cars I will try to post pictures when I figure out how. Sorry for the bad grammer, cheers

Back