Rust I can't reach

I need some help from you guys.The problem is I have to repair a small rust hole in the doorjamb of my Buick.and because this spot is located between the inner and outer shell of the roof I can't reach it from the inside to coat it with some rust convertor I am worried that if I cant stabilize this rust it will come back.I don't want to start cutting and welding. is there an other option? Thanks guys.

------------------

Can you drill some holes and spray something in there? When you are done, plug them up with plastic plugs and it will look like the car was Ziebarted. That's how they do it.

------------------
65 Electra Convertible (Hers)
57 Chevy 3200 Pickup (Mine)
Mt. Iron, MN

No can do.the problem is liquids tend to run downwards and in my case it should go up and that's the reason why the only place I can drill holes which would have any effect is the roof and those plastic plugs would be innovating!..... but no thank you!

If you have a Ziebart rustproofer around you, they can drill the holes and spray rust stabilizer up there from down lower. Shouldn't cost too much if you are only having some small areas done.

No, I do not own stock in Ziebart, but have had all of my newer cars and trucks (since '76) treated by them. Their system seems to work real good.

------------------
65 Electra Convertible (Hers)
57 Chevy 3200 Pickup (Mine)
Mt. Iron, MN

Back