Thanks for the Paypal support!

Thanks to Randy who was the first person to supported this site on the Amazon PayPal! Yes we have received our first support contribution. These contributions are welcome because this site is no more than a Buick related hobby out of control! It does cost money to purchase many of the programs on the site and it does cost almost $70.00 per month for the server and unfortunately the "affiliate" programs are not popular enough yet.

[This message has been edited by bob (edited 11-04-2001).]

Bob, I was actually the amazon paypal donor you're refering to. My amazon account is a work account with my bosses cc info, so it always calls me Randy instead of Dave. I can't believe no one else has contributed. I've been using the board for a couple months now since I bought my 68 GS350. Some of the info that is provided is nearly priceless, and has saved me time and money on several occasions. Keep up the good work.
biggrin.gif

------------------
David Gramlow
1968 GS350
GSCA 861

I apologize to whoever supported the site with a donation on Nov 5! I guess I was so exited about our first donation on the 4th that I accidently deleted the notification of payor thinking it was just more junk mail
frown.gif
, I get a lot of it.
I can not retrieve the payor info after that blunder. Your support is appreciated!!!

Bob,
Still waiting for my 68 paint chips to show up. I expect to have them late in the week!

------------------
David Gramlow
1968 GS350
GSCA 861

bob

Got the paint chips today. I'll try to scan and email them to you this weekend.

------------------
David Gramlow
1968 GS350
GSCA 861

Back