Trim Codes

B

Bridgford

I have a '68 Skylark convertible. The Fisher Body tag has a trim code of T8. I assume the T is the paint color which I believe is an off-white (ivory?), but I am not sure what the 8 would denote for the convertible top. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dale

Todd,

Thanks alot! Where did you dig up this information? Obviously, since I asked, I don't have any source, but I am looking to expand on information resources.

Does anyone have any pictures of either of these two colors or know of any posted on the internet?

Thanks,

Dale

Dale, the original paint chip folder from the dealership provided the answers. The folder contains chips sprayed with the actual paint colors, but the shade of the top material is not shown. This is one of many items I need to forward to Bob, the administrator of this site, for scanning. Then the colors will be available here under the 68 model year section. I will move its priority up so as to include it in the package I send off. Will also check the 68 sales brochure for an ink depiction of an avocado-color convertible top.

Back