Vent pipe and water manifold

Fitysix

Hey guys ....still here lurking and workin' on the 56'. Tri-Power time and have a few questions. I have a new finned valley pan and as I was taking the old one off I noticed the vent pipe. The new pan does not have a place for this. Work arounds....not that important....drill few the pipe in the new valley pan.....different PCV system? Help:clonk: .
#2 Please tell me the water manifold comes loose somehow from the timing cover. If you grant my wish and say yes it does.....how?
Thanks guys and gals.
Fitysix
PS...will return shortly for a disscussion on the mech. fuel/vacuum pump:coo:

Water manifold is off. Just needed some coaxing:smash: . Still need to know about the vent pipe issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dale

This will never work with your tri power set up so the best solution is to send me the complete tri power set up.

If you don't want to send me your unit then I would suggest using a later model pcv grommet and switching to a pcv valve rather than the road draft tube system that was original equipment.

vent valley

I just did my valley with finned alum valley cover use Small PCV valve with 3/8" vacuum line from valley to carb problem solved. Also wht water manifold has 4 bolts in it and 1 o-ring easy to take off on 322 just rebuilt mine.:waving:

Thanks Guys. I always know where to go for the 411 on the nailhead. Jim .....mmmmm.........huhhhhh.....negative I will not be sending my tri-power to you:jeez: . Sled thanks for the reply. Are you guys talking about just a valve cover PCV? Sled did you have issues with getting the new pan on or did you already have the heads off? I had to remove the afore mentioned water manifold and the fan and the radiator and was still a tight fit. Am I missing something here? I refused to remove the head....nope I just ain't gonna do it. Cause the next thing ya know there is an engine rebuild happening:laugh_1: .
Thanks guys.
Dale
aka fitysix

Back