What's my car worth?

S

Steve Straus

Before I get into this, let me say that this car means more sentimentally than it ever would in money. I do not intend on selling it. It was left to me by a dear family friend in 1995 when he passed away.

It's a 4-door 61 Electra 225 with a vistaview rear window, no pillars between the doors. It has Factory AC/PW/PS/PB/8-way power front bench seat, a 401 and a Dynaflow tranny.

It's light blue with a blue interior. It is not the original paint but the interior is mostly original, I think the carpet is the only thing that is not original. The car has 70,000 original miles on it.

Here are a few pictures I took last year. The car has not changed at all.

61buick1.jpg

61buickfront.jpg

61buickrear.jpg

The car is at my Parent's house in AZ, where I've been for the past 2.5 weeks. I just got back to VA last night.

Thanks!

------------------
--
Steve

1961 Electra 225.

[This message has been edited by Steve Straus (edited 01-06-2002).]

Sorry the pictures are so big, I forgot how big they are

Steve,
If you will email me a reminder at work tomorrow(Tues) I have a pretty current Old Car price magazine there, and I can give you some price ranges depending on overall condition. Looks like a beautiful car on the outside. Please email to dave.gramlow@horvick.com (I don't get a chance to check this board very often)

David G

------------------
David Gramlow
1968 GS350
GSCA 861

Back