blower

1. S

91 park ave blower motor stuck on high

I can't find the right relay to replace. Any suggestions.
  2. E

93 buick lasabre heater fan

My 93 buick heater fan won't quit running after car is off. Any ideas what it is and where it's found?:shield:
  3. H

Information Exchange for Building Street Supercharged 455

I would like to exchange information and tips from knowledgeable people related to my current project of building a supercharged 455 for street/cruise (not racing). The 1970 Stage 1 block is now starting to be assembled. About $7800 in parts have been obtained to date, mostly from TA, Summit...
  4. M

64 Blower & Air Inlet

Hi - I just bought a 64 LeSabre convertible. 57,057 original miles, 300 cuin 4 BBL. There are heat/ventilation issues. I want to get in and change the heater core. Where can I get a blower and air inlet gasket? It's in the chassis manual but I can't find it anywhere. Also - where can I...
  5. D

1997 Park Ave Ultra power loss

I have a 1997 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, 226,000 miles, well cared for. The problem that I have can be best described by a previous incecent. About 9 months ago my wife came home from work complaining that the car had no power and was bogging down real bad. Went outside, lifted the hood and one of...
Back