62 lasabre dynaflow

W

will bent

Well the trans jumped into hyper-leak rate behind the converter. Anyone sell-rent-tell where to go...for entire rebuild tool set...also better breakdown illustrations than original manual or balluff's provide. I have the master kit. Thanx from icy maine!

Will, there is a guy on ebay who deals in unusual and interesting Kent-Moore tools that he buys from dealerships. He may have the tool kit or know where to find one. I could not access his direct e-mail address, but his seller's name is tool*guy. One of his auctions running now (#599323681 for some carb gauges) has the link to ask the seller a question. I am assuming you have the 62 Buick shop manual that shows the special tools with their KMO J- numbers at the end of the chapter on automatic transmission service.

The GM 58-64 Buick parts catalog I have has exploded views of what appears to be every part inside the transmission. Will this help? It will be hard to scan since the book is so fat, but we can come up with something I bet.

Todd thanx very much...guess I got the pics. worked out, and searching out 'tool*guy. All I need now is a transmission mount hopefully nearby...!

Back