Happy Fathers Day

Fitysix

Just a note to wish all the Fathers on the board a happy Father's Day :beers:
Required Buick content.....getting the Petronics as a gift from my Children :laugh_4: .

Dale

Cool 56!!

Hi Tom. haven't been able to look at this site for a while due to work but I had a little time to open the news letter. I started reading some threads and saw the happy fathers day post. Is this a new 56 purchase for you. I clicked on the pic of your nailhead which looked quite farmiliar to me and a side view of the car popped up. Was this car recently for sale in Michagan? If so are you happy? I would imagine so!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Chldren

Well RCull, I have a 20 yr. old incolledge a 17 yr. old in a military Academy and a 7yr. old in my bed watching TV waiting fall asleep. So I guess they are all lovable to a point ie the older two are living off site but still cost me money and the lil' one I still get to cuddle with as well as cost me money (ie. soccer, softball, gymnastics etc...).
Tom, trouble in my family seems to come buy the pound and luckily we come from a high metabolism type family so they don't cause me too much trouble LOL.
Rubba, That would be my new 56' and yes I bought her from a wonderful gentlman in Mich. Yes, she is a E-Bay find and I think I got a heck of a deal on her. The paint is 15 years old and is showing some wear but, she still looks good from 10 feet away. Interior is the first thing to be attacked as momma bear insist it look good from her stand point....in the car.
Dale

Re: '56 Buick

:waving:
Hey Rubba

Sorry to say none of them are mine.

Trying to find a picture of mine and post it. However I am a little embarrassed to do so, since it is a "As time and moeny permits project" of which at this point in time I have neither.

I have dumped about 3 grand into her. Other than the 5 new 3' Wide Whites" I have improved mechanical applications none of which can be seen. I needs body and paint work.

Regards,:beers:

Tom Gallagher

Hey Tom

Went to your web site as I was combing through last and was wondering what happened to the "Rest of the Story". I was reading with great enthusiasim and then nothing .....:angry: LOL
Dale
PS Rcull....yes quite a spread in deed....after my youngest was born and the glow died down abit I did the math....I hope they have walker access at her graduation :bgrin:

The Rest of the Story

:waving: Hey Dale

Forgive me!

Please refresh my memory!

And I will fill you in with the "Rest of the Story"

Regards,:beers:

Tom Gallagher

Last edited:
Mixup

Sorry Tom and Dale, I guess I got you guys mixed up when I was asking about the new Buick purchase.
Scott:angry:

Rest of the Story

:waving: Hey Rubba

The Subject matter escapes me.

If you give me a hint as to the jist of the story I can probably jar my memory and expound a bit.

Regards, :beers:

Tom Gallagher

Back