Lucas Oil Products

Have any Buick Team Members used any

If So?

What do You Think about them? :confused:

do they work? or are they just a $Money-making Gimic

Regards,:beers:

Tom Gallagher :shield:

Hi Tom,
I like their Power Steering fluid. Our 87 T-type pwr steering pump started to whine and that stuff really helped. I've tried their other stuff but have had no results that are noticable.

ted

i use the lucas fuel additive for diesel(82 6.2 blazer)& it does help a bit(or maybe i'm fooling myself):coo:Tom,you own the banshee????:hurray:

Last edited:
Lucas Additives

:waving: Hey Ted and Jamie

Some of the driver at work use the lucas additive and swear by it.

I recently say a display at the auto parts store which was quite impressive demonstraiting the products clinging ability keeping moving parts well lubricated.

Does the stuff break down and clog up the system creating gunk?

Like that STP. Stuff .Thick and slippery but collects in all the wring places

and does it REALLY HELP Lub moving parts :confused:

Usually Additives result without benefit excetp lining someone elses pocket book.

The "Banshee" is the name I happened to give my Buick.

Sorry to Say It is not the Model Name.

Regards,:beers:

Last edited:
We use the oil and p/s stuff at my shop 2 dodge trans port vans with over 250000 miles.The p/s is great for fords.The trans stuff I feel is too thick it takes forever to go down the tube.Im switching to lube guard for the trans so far it has helped with some converter cluch issues:thumbsup:

I've been using it in my daily driven 455, and although the motor hasn't blown, I can't say that Lucas is 100% responsible for my engine's lack of failure.

-Bob Cunningham

Lucas

I witnessed an in store demonstration where some gears where used that were enclosed in a case.

The produce seemed to readily cling to the gears and other moving parts.

Regards, :beers:

My family has always had good luck with Lucas oil treatment. My old man used to put in in his 65 LeSabre from the time he got it. No catastrophic engine failures in 4+ years of using it before the car was sold.

Back